lol. I am not doing so great lately at my monthly goals posts, but here goes. How’d I do on October? (Spoiler alert: not well. lol.)
- Halloween Costumes. Done! Although I really did phone it in this year. Mia wore a Mirabel dress we already owned and Xander went with a vampire costume that we also already owned. Kate quite happily made her own costume. 🙂
- NASA. Success!
- Fall Break. Also a huge success!
- Brownie Vest. Not only did I get it put together, I have kept it put together!
- September 2022 Project Life. Ugh. I didn’t even look at it.
- October 2022 Project Life. Same.
- Scrap September 2022. I’m sensing a theme.
- Scrap March 2021. ::sigh::
- Thanksgiving Plan. This is coming together!
- Fix Hexie Quilt. After much consideration, I decided that I liked the quilting after all and I’m keeping it the way it is. I made some good progress on it this month!
I also took a huge leap of faith and put myself out there for some photo sessions. Y’all. I’ve booked them all! And the first one is done and I was actually happy with the photos. 🙂 6 more to go!
- Clean all the things.
- Survive photo sessions. Including getting all of the photos edited!
- Advent Calendar. Ugh. And we’re right where I didn’t want to be. Into November and it’s not done. This is the month!
- Thanksgiving Menu Planning.
- RE Homework. The twins have to finish one of the 2 workbooks to turn in in December.
- Scrap 5 pages. Any 5 pages. lol. I’ve got to get my scrapping mojo back.
- 2 Project Life Layouts. Same.
- Finish color wheel top. I need to applique 10 more leaves and then stitch the borders on.
- Put Ice Cream Soda back up on the design wall. I need to motivation to work on this one.
- Book Africa Trip. It’s time!!!