We’re moving!!! I can’t believe it’s actually happening, but we have made the decision to move out of Texas. I know, I can’t believe it either. BUT I think it’s going to be an awesome adventure! We are 80% sure we are moving to the Portland, Maine area, but seeing as how we’ve never been to New England we’re planning an epic road trip this summer so we can go check it out and pick a town to move to. Oh, and we also have to pack all of our things and stage our house so we can list it. In less than 2 months. ::cue panicking:: So there’s a whole lot to get done! Let’s start with April Goals.
- Get at least 1 quilt top basted. Done and then some! I got 2 quilts basted at retreat.
- Project Life March and April 2023. Nope.
- Project Life catch up plan. Done!
- Scrapbook February and March 2023. Well, I got March done. But in bigger news, I also got August and September 2019 done!
- Clean up and organize WIPs. Not really, but I did make some decisions and finish the color wheel quilt top. 🙂
- EPP. Nope.
- RE Homework. Done! By the skin of our teeth, but it’s done!
- First Communion party. It’s happening this weekend! 🙂
- Plans for quilt retreat. OMG we had a blast. 🙂
- Plans for the twins’ birthday party! Yay! They had an amazing time. 🙂
- Scrap October, November, December 2019. (I’m cheating a little since I did October on the 1st. lol) I’d love to get as much done as possible (FOR REAL) before we move.
- Road trip plans. I would like to finalize the route up to Maine including possibly hotel rooms? Also, car activities for the kids.
- Teacher gifts. I totally dropped the ball on Teacher Appreciation week, but I do plan to get them some kind of end of the year gift.
- Heart Quilt. I’d like to finish stabilizing it so that I can do the hand quilting.
- Color Wheel Quilt. I need to piece the backing and get it quilted and bound.
- Scrap Goal. I’d love to also wrap up 2020. I have a large chunk of it done because I did it in real time for early Covid.
- Passports. We have our appointment today, but I need to finish filling our the paperwork and making copies.
- Edit Photos. I took some graduation pictures for a friend of mine and they turned out so cute! Now I just need to edit them. 🙂
- Crafty Plan? My craft room will probably end up packed up for a chunk of time. I want to create some very condensed, very portable craft projects that I can keep out. I’m thinking the Bucilla stocking kits? But I’d like to give that some thought.
- Ice Cream Soda. On that note, It would be awesome if I could go ahead and prep the rest of the Ice Cream Soda blocks before I had to pack up my fabric. 🙂
All this while also packing all the things and getting ready to list the house. Ack! But we are all excited about our new family adventure and we can’t wait to make some new memories as a family. 🙂