Hello February! I did some stuff!
- Write thank you notes. Done!
- December Daily. Done! And I even filmed it!
- June Project Life. Done! And July is also done! I loved getting back into this project.
- 4 New Montessori Trays. Whomp whomp. I did not get this done. I’m going to try to work on it tomorrow.
- Girl Scouts. Kate’s cookies are done! And the troop is wrapping up this week. We’ve also planned February and the first half of March! Yay!
- Blog. You guys! I got my 6 blog posts done!
- Butterflies/ Caterpillars. I’m done with all of the red ones! (Except for the embroidery. lol.) And I would be done with the orange except that I decided that I needed to redo the orange caterpillar. Maybe I’ll put up a blog post this week showing my progress. 🙂
- 5 Bags of Trash. I didn’t do so good on this one.
- Plan with Kate. We actually sat down and did our planners for 2 of the 4 weeks. It was quite fun! We sat down and worked on February this weekend. I think Kate enjoyed setting goals and scheduling her month. She is a child that *always* wants to know what’s coming up so it makes me quite happy to see her taking ownership over it.
- 10k Steps a Day. Well, I started off strong. lol. I need to recommit to this.
What shall we plan for Feb…
- Butterflies and Caterpillars. I really need to put in some serious time on this. I need to make 9 more butterflies, design and make 9 more pieces of fruit, finish the orange caterpillar, and make 20 more nine patches. (I’m cheating a little because I finished 6 nine patches today, but it’s already February so I want to be able to count those towards my total!)
- EPP Workshop. I am leading my Quilt Guild through an English Paper Piecing Workshop this month. EEEPPPP!!! I’m so nervous. Now that Kate is done with cookies I plan to devote some time to preparing for this.
- August Project Life. Self Explanatory.
- Scrap 10 current pages. I’m so far behind that I might never catch up. I need to do something current!
- 4 Montessori Trays. No excuses! I have a ton of cute Valentine’s Day stuff that I just need to put out.
- Girl Scouts. I need to do a bit of paperwork and organizing for our upcoming trips to NASA and Camp.
- Hexies. I want to spend at least 2 nights on my hexies. I spent an evening recently cutting out some fussy cuts so hopefully that will motivate me!
- Blog! Shall we say 6 again in February? It’s weird to be posting on Tuesday/ Thursday, but 6 seems pretty manageable.
- Date Nights! I think I’m going to poke around on Pinterest and find some ideas for at home date nights.
- 10K Steps a Day. What can I say, I’m optimistic! (Even though I’m writing this on the night of the 3rd and I haven’t managed to do it yet this month.)
That’s it for today! Next post will have some pretty pictures. 🙂
One Reply to “February Goals!”
Wow, you rock! Especially the blogging! Between Carpal tunnel and sick kiddos I’ve done like…nothing. 🙁 And I had a major setback on my hexies project. 🙁 We need to catch up!