This is a bizarre new normal we’re living in. :/ But I still love goals and I still love crafty things so lets see how March went.
- Butterflies and Caterpillars. I did almost nothing on this. But, I did decide on one of the green fruits! I’m going to do olives. 🙂 So maybe I’ll make some more progress on it this month?
- Scrapbooking. Well, I did order some cardstock so that’s something. lol. Still need to set aside an evening and make the backgrounds.
- Project Life. I didn’t make any progress on the older layouts, but I did decide that, with everything going on in the world right now, I needed to document more “in the moment.” So I ordered my binder nad page protectors for 2020 and decided that I would do the previous week each Monday. And I’m happy to report that I have weeks 11, 12, and 13 done! At minimum, I’m going to continue with this plan, and eventually I’d like to get to where I can slowly fill in the gap. Of course, I’m now sharing my office with my first born, lol, so we’ll see.
- Road trip prep. Obviously we cancelled our spring break trip so I never made a book.
- Hexies. I am happy to report that I surpassed this goal! I got the first half of the hexie quilt finished!
- Pixilated Heart Quilt. This has been put on hold for now since, obviously, I’m not currently having sewing class. At least not in person.
- Bluebonnet Pics. Done!
- Tomatoes. We actually planted them! And now that we’re home all the time it’s actually getting watered. lol. Kind of wishing I’d put in a more substantial garden now.
- Blog. hahahahahaha.
- Move more. hahahahahaha.
I was going to add a pic of our bluebonnet pics, but Kate’s doing school on my big computer right now. lol. Maybe I’ll make it a post all its own!
So, April goals.
- Butterfly and Caterpillar Quilt. Finish butterfly and caterpillar applique. I think I only have half of a caterpillar and 3 or 4 butterflies left to do. I’d also like to prep the olive applique.
- Start on EPP diamonds. Since I lack all self control, I went ahead and ordered some papers and a template to start a EPP diamond quilt. lol. It should be arriving today!
- Journal every day. I ordered journals for Kate and myself and we’re attempting to journal every day. So far so good!
- Project Life. Keep up with current layouts.
- Windchime Quilt. I finished my 6th block yesterday! Only 19 to go. lol.
- Birthday Party Prep. The babies are turning 5 and I need to figure out how to have some kind of virtual birthday party for them…
- Mixed Media. I want to go ahead and make those mixed media backgrounds.
- Scrapbooking. I’d really love to get a few traditional layouts done this month. Maybe 5?
- Montessori Trays. I made the babies some last month and they seemed to enjoy them for a day or 2. We’ve been working in a workbook for their “homeschool” which they actually love, but I’d like to change it up a bit and have some other activities for them to do.
- Maintain Sanity.