You guys! It’s almost summer!!! And I am so freaking excited. 🙂 Let’s see how April went…
- Butterfly and Caterpillar Quilts. Still no labels (which is ridiculous since they shouldn’t take more than an hour lol) but I did manage to finish the quilts themselves. 🙂 Twinsies were delighted with them.
- Party Time. It went swimmingly! RaptorDad truly excels at party planning.
- Subbing. I subbed 6 days plus I had some birthday money that I put in there as the equivalent of a 7th day. Not too shabby! I really need 9 (7 for Africa +2 for the car) but such is life. lol. Subbing 6 days in a month was honestly about as much as I can handle so I’m looking for creative ways to make up the difference. Maybe some summer mini-sessions? Something to ponder.
- Scrap Gap. ::sigh:: I didn’t scrap a single page this month.
- Project Life. Nope. Nothing there either.
- Current Scrapbooks. Um… yeah. See above. lol.
- Advent Calendar. I didn’t even come close to finishing this, but I did pull it out and work on it one day.
- Quilt Retreat. This was amazing! I had so much fun and I made so much progress on my smitten quilt. 🙂
- Summer Plans. Didn’t book any fun day trips, but I did get their summer camps scheduled and I emailed about swim lessons.
- Weekly Schedule. Didn’t do much on this, but I did decide on our weekly themes- each week will be a different country. Japan is up first and I’m so excited! 🙂
So May Goals…
- Smitten Quilt. Obviously. lol. I’m within striking distance! I’d love to finish this top this month and I honestly think I can do it!
- Teacher Gifts. Need to figure out something cute and budget friendly. lol.
- Scrap. I’d like to scrap 10 current layouts. I need to be doing something and clearly old stuff isn’t very motivating. lol.
- Finalize Summer Master Schedule. By this, I mean getting a monthly view summer wall calendar and putting everything in it- camps, event, field trips, themes, etc.
- Advent Calendar. I’d like to switch this up a bit- I want to spend 4 nights on it this month- roughly 1 a week.
- Passport. I need to renew my passport for Africa! I want to get it sent off this month just so I can get it back waaaaay before I need it. 🙂
- Pool Pass. We bought a pool pass! I’m so freaking excited. I’m determined that Xander will learn to swim this summer. We need to go get our pictures taken for our pass so we can start swimming. 🙂
- Prep round 6 and 7 of my Ice Cream Soda quilt.
- Prep Japan week. So many fun ideas! I would like to get everything finalized for our first few weeks.
- Prep Week 2. I need to decide on a country and prep week 2. Maybe Greece? I feel like if I have at least the first 2 weeks prepped, it’ll be a good start.
Can it be done? Who knows. lol. But bottom line, I’d like to make some progress on my quilts, get back to scrapbooking, and set us up for summer success. Fingers crossed!