What’s up spring!!! We had a busy fun filled February and now we’re on to a busy (hopefully) fun filled March. 🙂 Let’s see the February goals.
- Make my bed every day. I did better at the beginning of the month. lol. But I would really like this to become a habit. The room looks so much nicer when the bed is made.
- Sell all the cookies. We did it!!! And we will not do it again. lol. At least, not this many. I know that plenty of people sell 1000 boxes or more, but 400 nearly killed us this year. I’m thinking more like 200 next year.
- Get my family well! Ugh. We continued on the sick train in February adding a couple of ear infections, some throat gunk, and bonus pink eye. ::yuck:: BUT, Mia is scheduled for new ear tubes on Tuesday and as a bonus they’re going to take out her adenoids and maybe her tonsils at the same time. It’s not going to be a fun recovery, but we’re really hoping that this solves her recurrent sinus issues once and for all.
- Embroidery for quilt. Still a work in progress…
- Spring break plans! Sadly, our spring break plans devolved into surgery recovery plans. Kate is going to get to go to Houston for a few days though so that should be fun.
- Interview book prep. I’m still deeply in denial about preschool, but I did order the actual albums. Now I just need to recreate the file and print the pages.
- Finish Kate’s patch blanket. I need to do this…
- Bake something with Kate. Success! We made King Cake for Mardi Gras, and she took the lead on making some scones for a little tea party she had with her BFF.
- Valentine craft. No, but I did score a canvas that I want to use for a St Patricks Dat handprint craft.
- December Daily. I didn’t do a darn thing for December Daily, BUT I did finish a whopping TWELVE project life layouts. 🙂
- Surgery recovery. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
- Create files for interview book.
- Print interview book pages.
- Cut interview book pages. I still need to find/ purchase all of the embellishments, but that can be done at a later date. I ::have:: to have the pages printed before Mia starts school.
- Patch blanket. I need to just dedicate a few nights to getting it up to date.
- Macaroons. Kate and I want to try to make macaroons over spring break. 🙂
- St Patrick’s Day festivities. We’re going to attempt to make some pretzels. Also, the aforementioned handprint canvas. Maybe other stuff? We’ll see.
- Order name labels for Mia’s stuff. ::sob::
- Scrap! I’d love to keep the momentum going on Project Life!
- Hexie Love. I’d love to get another 9 flowers stitched together. 🙂
I’ll try to get a few non-goals blog posts up in March, but I make no promises. lol.