It’s September y’all! We’re getting back into the school year groove and loving it. 🙂 So about August…
- Scrap June and July 2022. Didn’t manage to get June, but I did finish July and August of 2022!
- Print Pics. Nope.
- Interview Books. Yes! 🙂
- First Day of School Pics. Yes! 🙂
- Advent Calendar. Well, I finally pulled it back out. 🙂 I didn’t finish the trim, but I did work on it. AND I got 2 toys done.
- Hexagons. I actually made some pretty good progress quilting this. But now the back is wrinkled again and I need to rebaste it. Again. lol.
- Caterpillars. Nope.
- Bee Yourself. I finally threw in the towel and took it down which was exactly what I needed to do. I’m now making great progress on my heart applique quilt!
- Ice Cream Soda. I got 2 blocks done I think. 🙂
- Snacks. I didn’t do anything themey, but I did manage to bring snacks! So, partial credit? lol.
Shall we set some September goals?
- Popcorn. Oh boy. It’s popcorn time again. lol. Here’s hoping Xander and I manage to sell all of this popcorn and stay sane in the process. lol.
- Heart Quilt. I’d love to finish this top.
- Passport Stuff. Oh my gosh, I have got to get this taken care of.
- September 2022 Project Life in real time.
- Buddy Walk. I need to get our team stuff done for the Buddy Walk.
- Advent Calendar. Um, sounding a bit like a broken record here, but I need to finish the trim. lol. Maybe finish the trim and get 5 more toys done?
- Old Scrapping. Um, August and September 2019?
- New Scrapping. March and September 2022.
- Caterpillar Quilt. I have to get the sleeve on this.
- Smitten. Make the backing for smitten?
Kind of a brief post today, but maybe I’ll try to do some update posts this month. 🙂