We made it through January! Yay! Let’s see how we did with the January goals.
- Thank you notes. Done!
- December Daily. Done!
- Project life. I finished 2019!!! I also set up my 2021 album and got 2 January layouts done. 🙂
- Scrapbooks. Well, I got 1 week of January done, and have the pics printed for another week. I need to do better with this goal.
- Kid Adventures. Success! We took a spur of the moment trip to Mother Neff State Park and had a blast!
- Get organized for January homeschool. I’m counting this one as done! Mia’s reading teacher has started sending books and papers home every week for us to work on, so I cleared out some space and got it all organized. I also came up with a decent plan for doing Xander’s supplemental curriculum.
- Finish teal and navy fruit. Well, I did finish the teal fruit! And I have a plan for the navy fruit.
- Hexies. I went above and beyond with this one! I got 2 blocks done AND assembled the whole 3rd quadrant!
- Seasonal Celebration. We made king cake and celebrated epiphany! So fun. 🙂
- Windchime. This one came down to the wire, but I finished it last night. 🙂
How about some February goals…
- Hexies. I want to finish at least 1 block.
- Caterpillar Quilt. I want to finish the navy fruit. That’s only 3 blocks, so maybe doable?
- Project Life. I’d like to finish January (3 layouts) and keep current with February.
- Scrapbooks. I’m ignoring the gap for now. Really, I’d like to finish January 2021 and keep current with February 2021.
- Monthly Kid Adventures. We have an asynchronous day in February and I’m thinking we might try to hit up another state park!
- Monthly Seasonal Celebration. Valentine’s Day. duh. lol.
- Homeschool. I want to finish the Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons book. Xander and I only have 15 lessons to go!
- Staff Development. ::sigh:: I’m going to try to get 6 hours done this month.
- Kid Crafts. I want to do the Blossom and Root craft with the twins each week. 🙂
- Ice Cream Soda Quilt. I’d love to finish the 3rd round of rainbows! Which (I think) is 5 more blocks?
I have to go! The monsters are demanding more food. lol. They’ve only had 400 snacks this morning so clearly they’re starving. hahahaha.