We made it to December! Yay! And how was November? Let’s see…
- 30 scrapbook pages. Well, I didn’t get that done, but I did get 12 pages done! Most of them Project Life so I’m counting that as a win.
- Scrap every day. I didn’t accomplish this either, but I did scrap for 9/30 days which was pretty fabulous.
- November 2019 project life. Done!
- October 2020 project life. Done!
- December daily prep. Well, I ordered a kit, does that count? lol. I’m 99% sure I want to make my own travelers notebook so we’ll see how that works out. I might give up on that once I dive in tomorrow.
- Butterfly embroidery. I’ll be honest, I didn’t even look at this.
- Caterpillar embroidery. This either. ::sigh::
- Advent calendar. Well, I pulled it out and worked on it for exactly 1 day. Then I realized that 2020 is not the year for this. I have high hopes for 2021 though!
- Order Christmas cards. nope. I really need to get that done today or tomorrow. We even have great pictures this year!
- Quilt diamond quilt. I actually made a lot of progress on this, though I didn’t finish it. The center is all quilted and I’m working on the border.
I know it seems like I got almost nothing accomplished in November, (which is partially true lol) but I did spend quite a bit of time figuring out how to design, cut, and ship acrylic ornaments! Maybe I’ll write a blog post about that later this week. 🙂
- December 2019 Project Life. I only have 3 more spreads to do and the whole dang book will be done.
- November 2020 Project Life. ::sigh:: I’m falling behind on this, but once I wrap up 2019 I think it will be easier to keep up with.
- December Daily. I’m not putting pressure on myself to finish this project in December. But I do want to be intentional about taking a photo and writing down a story for each day.
- Activity Advent Calendar. I need to sit down today and plan out the activities for the month. It’s going to look a bit different since we can’t go anywhere so I’ll need to get a bit creative. I’m thinking weekly movie nights for sure. lol.
- Christmas Cards. I need to order, address, and mail my Christmas cards.
- Plan out 20x21in2021 goals and give some thought to how I want to document my progress.
- Bind Christmas Quilt. I cheated and got it quilted by a long armer! 😀 Now I just need to cut the binding and get it bound and labeled.
- Finish (Hand) Quilting Diamond Quilt. I’m actually nearing the end on this and would be thrilled to have it finished before the end of the year!
- Change out Design Wall. Currently, I have my Bee Yourself quilt up there and I’m about out of mojo on that one. Time to change it up and make progress on something else, perhaps the poor neglected caterpillars and butterflies?
- Finish Hexie Block Number 33! I’m toying with the idea of setting a year long goal to finish the hexagon top. Not sure if I’ll go with that or not, but either way I want to finish up this block. 🙂