I love October! It’s the first month where it’s cool enough to start enjoying the outdoors here in Texas. And I get to decorate for Halloween! Pumpkin crafts!
How did I do in September?
- Staff Development. I made some serious progress this month! I’ve got 60 hours done, 90 to go.
- Project Life. Well, I caught up on August, but I haven’t done anything for September. lol. Hoping to make some serious progress this weekend. 🙂
- Scrapbook. I’m caught up with the covid pages! Still have a massive gap to chip away at, but I’ll get there eventually.
- Caterpillar Quilt. Well I got 1 1/2 caterpillars done. Then I just had to put it away and work on something else.
- Butterfly Quilt. Got all of the applique and 9 patches done! Next stop, embroidery.
- Bind and Label Pixilated Heart Quilt. Done! And I am so happy with it!
- Journal with Kate. ::sigh:: I need to do better with this.
- Drink more water. I did better! I didn’t track it, but hey.
- 10k Steps a Day. Nope. lol. But I did start tracking my food again and it’s making a big difference.
- Maintain Sanity. Hanging on by a thread. lol.
Goals for October!
- September 2020 Project Life.
- November 2019 Project Life.
- 5 Old Scrapbook Layouts.
- Halloween Costumes.
- NaNoCraftMo Plan. Blog?
- Check Progress on Advent Calendar. Make a plan to finish.
- Design and Complete Teal Fruit Block.
- Fall Break Plans.
- 4 Blocks for Bee Yourself (formerly Texas Forever) Quilt.
- Deep Clean 1 Area a Day!