I can’t believe that it’s already August. This summer has seemed to fly by and crawl by all at the same time. July update time!
- Windchime block number 8. Not only did I get 8 done, I also got 9 done! And then I liked the way it looked so much that I decided to trim down and sew together the 9 blocks and call it good. 🙂 I still need to add the applique flowers at the intersections, but I’m super thrilled with the progress I made!
2. Hexagons. I didn’t finish 4 more blocks, but I did finish 1. Progress not perfection.
3. Keep current on Project Life. ::sigh:: I fell behind on this one, but I plan to catch up today. I did close up the 2020 gap though, so now I’m just need to finish up the past few months of 2019 and I will be totally caught up!
4. Keep current on scrapbook. Well, I fell behind on this one as well, but I did order the year 11 binders so I’m cautiously optimistic that I can get back on track this week.
5. I didn’t end up ordering the print package, but I did work a bit more on editing. While I was doing Feb 2020 Project Life, I went ahead and edited the pics I want to scrap and added them to my Print Order Folder.
6. Get rid of crap! I actually took a trunk load of toys and clothes to Goodwill! I was so sad to be getting rid of the babies’ doll house, but I finally had to admit that they didn’t ever play with it anymore.
7. Homeschool plans. We did K is for Kite, L is for Lava, M is for Moon, and N is for Nocturnal Animals. Mia has really been enjoying the Montessori trays!
8. Order school stuff. Done! Turns out that they actually don’t need uniforms for the first few weeks of school while everyone is distance learning, but I know we’ll need them eventually so I went ahead and ordered them.
9. Swim. This one hasn’t happened so much. We need to air the pool back up, but with RaptorDad’s broken finger that just hasn’t happened.
10. Maintain Sanity. Jury is still out!
- Project Life. Do July 2020 and then stay current with August 2020.
- Scrapbooking. Do July 2020 and then stay current with August 2020. lol.
- 10K steps a day. I’m writing this on the 2nd and I already failed yesterday, but I want to start trying to get 10K steps a day again. It’s hard because here on the surface of the sun it’s way too hot to walk outside, but I’m going to try to get the steps in anyway.
- Caterpillar Quilt. I finally got the olives done! Now I just need to do the grape block and then 2 more blue blocks. I really want to finish these blocks this month.
- Butterfly Quilt. I need to get the embroidery done once and for all!
- Montessori Trays. I really want to keep making these.
- Virtual School systems. The kids officially start school on the 10th, and my the end of the month I’d like to have a good schedule/ organizational strategy in place.
- Quilt Pixilated Heart quilt. I finally got this bad boy basted! Now I just need to figure out how to put on the walking foot and actually quilt it.
- Weekly adventure. I want to make time for at least one weekly adventure with the kids.
- Maintain sanity. Keeping this one around a bit longer. lol.