I’m baaaaaack!!! I haven’t posted in a while, but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been busy! Let’s just jump right into the update, shall we?
- Project Life. I may be a few days late, but I actually just edited and ordered 200 prints! This is enough to “close the gap” so to speak. Since editing and printing the pics is always what takes forever, I should be able to knock these out pretty quickly once the prints get here. 🙂 I also finished March of Project Life and I am so in love with my new Citrus Kit subscription!
- Scrap. Finish January and February of 2018. Done! I kind of can’t believe it. lol. I also wanted to scrap our spring break trip, but that didn’t happen. Maybe next month.
- Sewing. I was hoping to finish both the unicorn and the Christmas quilt tops. Spoiler alert, I didn’t manage to do either of those. lol. But I did start *another* quilt. lol.
- Hexagons. Finish 1 block. Done! And I’ve halfway talked myself into changing the plan, again, and just making a king size quilt again. Who knows.
- Windchime. Finish 1 block. So close. I got all of the hard parts done and I just need to decide on a fabric choice for the center circles. I want them all to be the same (I think?) so I’m having a hard time committing. Something in teal I think…
- Applique. Finish butterflies for Texas Quilt and prep some butterflies for Mia’s quilt. Well, I did finish the butterflies for the Texas Quilt, but I’ve done basically nothing for Mia’s quilt. I did decide on Xander’s quilt though! His is going to be caterpillars. 🙂
- Quilting. Nada.
- Bluebonnet Pics. Done! I didn’t get a single good one of the 3 kids, but I got some adorable individual ones of each of them and a few really cute ones of the kids with RaptorDad. 🙂
- Art Room Redo. Done! And it’s amazing!!! RaptorDad and I have shared the art room since the beginning, but he decided this month to let me have the whole room and it is just as amazing as you’re imagining! I need to finish up a few things and then I’ll do a proper reveal. Here’s a pic while we were still working on the shelves in the closet. It’s even better now!
- Birthday Party. Done! It was a bit crazy because we had to move it from the park to our house the morning of the party because of rain which led to many freak outs and lots of panic cleaning, but the twins had a great time with their friends and that’s what matters. 🙂 Plus, my guest bathroom has never been so clean. lol.
And onto goals for May!
- Project Life. Fill in the gaps! That’s roughly October 2018-January 2019. I’d also love to do April 2019.
- Scrap. Once my pictures get here, I’ll have everything printed to finish the first book of 2018! And since I’ve been working on it all along, I only have 25 layouts to go! I think I can get it done. 🙂
- Sewing. Still hoping to finish the unicorn and Christmas quilt tops.
- Hexagons. I’m going to try to finish a “super block.” That’s one where I make 1 block and baste another 3 of each hexagon. This is clearly a pipe dream given the rest of the list. lol.
- Windchime. I want to give this some more thought and really think about what would work for the centers.
- Applique. I’m working on the bluebonnets for my Texas Quilt! I have 1 down and 5 to go. I am enjoying this project so much!
- Quilting. Still hoping to get the Charm Quilt quilted. lol.
- Pictures. May is when I do our end of the year pictures complete with chalk board! 🙂
- Yard Art. A special request from my grandfather for his birthday. 🙂 A few years ago the kids made him painted yard art signs on acrylic plates and the Texas sun has not been kind to them so we’re making him new ones.
- Summer Curriculum. I want to teach the babies all of their letters this summer! Since the summer isn’t 26 weeks long (I wish!) I think I’m going to go with fun weekly themes for the summer and then do letter a week once school starts back up. I’d like to start prepping some trays and activities.
Will I get this massive list done? Hard to say. lol. I will say though that now that I have an amazing room to be creative in I’m spending a lot more time making and a lot less time watching junky TV. 🙂