I have a bit of a canvas obsession. More to the point, Raptor’s best friend happens to be the son of an amazing photographer and her photos are drool worthy. I’ve said it before, but you just can’t place a price tag on professional pictures! We had a session this past December and I had a terrible time deciding on which images to enlarge because they were all amazing. I finally decided on these 3 and I’m thrilled with the end results.
I ordered these from FramedCanvas and I’m very pleased with the quality. They took forever to get here, but they were worth the wait. The center canvas is 20×24 and the 2 outer canvases are 16×20. I deliberately didn’t crop the photo so that you could get a sense for the size of the canvases. I have them between 2 large windows in my living room.
And… it’s the 1st so we should revisit the goals for the month…
1. Scrapbook June and July. I’m close to being done with this one. I have 3 pages left from June and 3 from July. Does that seem like a lot? I have 9 completed pages for June and 6 for July so I’m actually close to being done.
2. Organize/edit/select DSLR photos and phone photos from RaptorDad’s phone for Project Life for October, November, and December. I have October done, but sadly not November or December.
3. Organize/edit/select photos for Kate’s scrapbook for October, November, December. Once again, October is done, but not November or December.
Meal plan for March. Done! And I’ve been super happy with it. I’m using an app called Paprika and it’s made it very easy for me to manage our meal plan.
I didn’t do so hot this month, but
I RaptorDad did put in a garden so that should count for something. 🙂
1. Finish June, July and August in Kate’s scrapbook. Only 11 layouts so it *should* be doable.
2. Organize/edit/select DSLR photos and phone photos from RaptorDad’s phone for Project Life for November, December, January, February, and March. I want to get last year’s book done!
3. Finish Project Life journaling for March.
4. Organize/edit/select photos for Kate’s scrapbook for November, December and January.
5. Start digital Project Life! I would like to have at least the first 3 weeks of April done.
6. Buy/ plant enough veggies to fill in garden. Keep plants alive.
7. Finish cross stitched hand towels for my grandmother.
8. Finish felt alphabet.
9. Incorporate 4 new recipes into the meal plan rotation.
10. Have a week long blog buffer.
I seem to be going a bit overboard here so I’ll stop with those. 🙂