lol. I’m typing this on the
23rd 27th. Might be a little late for goals at this point, but I’m a creature of habit and I enjoy being able to look back on these so I’ll post anyway.
- 2023 Project Life. I got 1 of 4 weeks done.
- Old Project Life. Nada.
- 2023 Scrapbook. Honestly, I only got 2 pages scrapped in February.
- Old Scrapbook. hahahahahaha.
- Heart Quilt. I didn’t get the back pieced, but I did cut out some squares for the backing. Progress?
- Girl Scout Cookies. Done! Totally done!
- Beach Trip. Done! Yay!
- Spring Break. Honestly, we had a pretty low key spring break and it was exactly what all of us needed.
- Wood Signs. Nope.
- Hexies. Also nope.
You may be wondering, did you do *anything* in February and March? Yes! I actually took a long term sub job in the library at my kids’ school and it was amazing! It was 16 days (so just over 3 weeks) with spring break in the middle. I absolutely loved it, but I’m very glad for a bit of a break to get caught up on all of the things around the house. We’ve also been having so much fun working on our dollhouse miniatures! We work on them at the kitchen table so it’s more of a fun family time activity and less of me hiding in my scrap/ sewing room. lol. I’ll try to post some pics later. Also, I started a new quilt! (again)
March Goals? I mean, it’s like 5 more days. lol.
- Schedule travel vaccines
- Schedule dental/ eye dr appointments for Kate
- Twin Birthday Plans. RaptorDad took point on this, but we still need to get the evite out to their classmates.
- Plan for PL/ Scrapbook catch up (2023)
- Book swim lessons
- Retake Bluebonnet Pics
- Edit Soccer Pics (x2)
- Put new quilt up on the design wall
- Write April goals post (on time?)
- Enjoy my birthday!!!
Almost summer time! <3 <3 <3