How is it July already?!? And speaking of, how is my beautiful firstborn a teenager!?! That’s right, the OG Raptor turns 13 today. Unfortunately, birthday plans had to be revamped because she’s been sick these past fews days, but she’s negative for COVID, strep, and flu A/B and she’s fever free as of last night so we’re having a fun, low key, morning with donuts and minecraft. All in all a good day.
But how about some goals! lol. Let’s see how I did in June…
- Bee Yourself. I didn’t finish the lyric block because I forgot it at my grandmother’s last week when I took it over to show it off. lol. But it’s very close to done and I’m delighted with it. I didn’t get the London flag done, but I got all of the others done and I got all of the country name embroidery done so I’m quite pleased with that. And I got the Sunshine block designed and finished! All in all, I am delighted with the progress I’ve made and I’m actually finally convinced that I might finish this quilt one day. lol.
- Smitten Quilt. Done! At least the top. 🙂 Now I just need to decide how to quilt it.
- Scrap. I didn’t get July 2019 done, but I did get October 2021 done! So that’s something. 🙂
- Advent Calendar. Not a thing.
- Passport. I’m sensing a theme. :/
- Purge Art Room. Done! Oh my gosh, I got rid of so much stuff and my new room is amazing!!!
- Toy/ Clothes Purge. I still need to get rid of more toys, but this was also a huge success! And the twins love their new room.
- Current Scrap. Nada. We still need to finish hooking up the computer/ photo printer.
- Semi-Current Scrap. See above. lol.
- Project Life. hahahahahaha.
So I didn’t get a ton done with on the scrapping front, but we did manage the room swap which was a Herculean task. Especially since it also included repainting both rooms and assembling new beds for the twins. 🙂 All in all, I’m super happy. 🙂 And check out my progress on Bee Yourself!
- Advent Calendar. Yikes. I’m planning to do a little Christmas in July action with the kids so maybe that will motivate me? OK. Gold trim. Must finish gold trim.
- Bee Yourself. I decided to do 2 more hexagon flowers for the upper right hand corner and I got them prepped yesterday. I’d like to finish those, finish the lyric block, and finish the London flag. The end is near!
- Speaking of quilts, I’ve decided to enter my Caterpillar quilt in the Austin Quilt Show! I’m super nervous, but I’m also really proud of that quilt. 🙂 I wanted to enter both the butterfly and caterpillar quilts as a set, but then I learned that it’s $45 to enter a quilt. ::yikes:: So one it is. lol.
- Hexagons. I want to rebaste my hexagons so that I can start hand quilting it again. 🙂
- Project Life. Um… How about trying to wrap up 2021. hahahahahaha. Or at least make some progress on it.
- Scrap Prep Ancient Stuff. Um… Maybe scrap list/ edit/ print July, August, September of 2019? If I can get organized, maybe I’ll be motivated to work on it.
- Scrap February 2021. According to my notes, these pics are already printed. So theoretically, I could scrap them now while I’m waiting for us to put the new computer station together… Possibilities…
- Current Scrap Pages. Hmm… Maybe 10 current pages? It would be awesome to get June 2022 knocked out.
- Ice Cream Soda. We meet again old friend. lol. I’d like to make some progress on the bottom chunk. Hopefully seeing a bit of it assembled will give me the motivation to keep making progress.
- Labels. We got these awesome resealable jars for baking good and I want to make some cute vinyl labels for them. 🙂