I’m a bit behind on ye old blog, but a late update is better than no update, right?
- Butterflies and Caterpillars. Y’all. I didn’t do squat on these. Oh well. I’m sure that the motivation to work on this project will return eventually.
- Start EPP diamonds. Not only did I start, but I’m close to finishing! I only need to make 2 more hexagons! And then finish stitching the rows together. And add a border. And quilt it… Ok, so maybe I’m not close to finishing it, but I did make loads of progress and I’m really happy with how it’s turning out!
- Journal. Not so much with this, but I’m going to try to do better next month.
- Project Life. I actually managed to keep up with this! And I finished the scrapbook pages for March 2020!
- Windchime Quilt. Not much progress to report here, but I did prep another center ring.
- Birthday Party Prep. Well, quarantine is not how I imagined spending their 5th birthdays, but it went as well as it possibly could.
- Mixed Media. I did the whole back of 20! So much fun. I think I’m going to order another pack!
- Scrapbooking. I got a whopping 27 total pages done in April! 13 Project Life layouts, 2 old layouts from 2018, and 12 current layouts from March! I’m so pleased. Fingers crossed I can keep this momentum going. If I could be at least somewhat caught up by the time quarantine was lifted, maybe I could actually stay somewhat current.
- Montessori Trays. Not so much, but I did add in a letter-a-week craft and they’re really enjoying that. I’ve also watched a lot of Montessori at home YouTube videos so there’s that. lol.
- Maintain Sanity. The jury is still out of this one! lol.
It’s already the 6th of May, but let’s make some goals anyway.
- End of year pics/ interviews. I’m also going to stage a “class pic” of the 3 of them since school was cancelled before any of the class pics.
- Keep current on Project Life.
- Edit/ order prints to fill in the Project Life gap. This is going to be a huge undertaking, but I really really really want to be able to do Project Life in real time. I think I need to do 23 week though… Not sure I’ll actually be able to get that done, but it sure would be awesome! No lie, I was feeling better about this plan before I counted the layouts.
- Finish EPP Diamond quilt top.
- Scrap April 2020. No sense in getting further behind. lol. Once I close the gap on Project Life, I’ll start thinking about doing the same with the scrapbook. It will be a much larger undertaking. lol. I’m currently working on October 2018.
- Create a homeschool schedule. One that we can actually stick to for the summer. I think the kids are all going to need varying degrees of structure from me since there will be no actual school work or zoom meetings from their schools.
- Continue with Letter a Week Crafts.
- Add in a related sensory activity at least once a week.
- Work on Low Volume Log Cabin Quilt. Did I mention that I started a new quilt? lol.
- Maintain Sanity.