It seems silly to be setting more goals after just writing a short novel about my 2020 goals, but y’all know I love my monthly goals posts! So I’ll keep this short and sweet. First, looking back at December.
- December Daily. Well, I didn’t finish it, but I did get 13 days of it done so that’s something. I’m putting this one first on the list for January.
- Secret Sewing. Mostly done! I made a wall hanging for my grandmother and I got it all epp’d, appliqued, even hand quilted! But I just couldn’t figure out the binding. lol. So in the end, I wrapped it up with the fabric for the binding and we’re going to finish it together. 🙂 I’m planning to write a whole blog post about it once it’s finished.
- Bluebonnets. I wanted to finish appliquing all 6 of my bluebonnets, and I’m happy to report that I got 3 more done bringing my grand total to 5! I also made some progress on the bookshelf block. 🙂
- Advent Activities. I actually struggled with this and I don’t know why. But in the end, we had a great advent.
- Buy all the things. Check.
- Wrap all the things. Check.
- Decorate. Check. And for bonus points, we got it all packed away yesterday!
- 9 Patches. I actually got 18 9 patches done! I’m seriously happy with my progress.
- Montessori Trays. Ugh. I got nothing done.
- Windchime. Also got nothing done. lol. But I did piece a whole quilt top in less than a week! Maybe I’ll write a blog post about that too. lol.
Which brings us to January. Hmm….
- Write thank you notes. This needs to happen today or tomorrow.
- December Daily. I’d like to finish this this month so that I can really start on some of my scrapbooking catch up goals.
- Project Life. I’d like to do June 2019.
- 4 new Montessori trays. Should I revisit the snow theme from last January, or pull out our Valentine’s Day stuff early… decisions decisions.
- Girl Scouts. I need to map out our spring semester, and I need to plan our meetings for January. I also need to deal with cookies.
- Blog! I’d love to write, hmmm… 6 blog posts?
- Butterfly/ Caterpillars. I need to make some serious progress on the applique, and I need to finalize the design for the embroidery so I can get started on that.
- 5 bags of trash gone. January always makes me want to get rid of all of the things!
- Plan with Kate. Kate wanted to get a planner! Naturally I was all over this. We sat down on Monday and set them up together and it was so fun! I’m hoping this is a good tool for Kate and I’d love it to be a habit for her before she starts middle school next year. So my plan is for us to sit down every Sunday and set up the next week.
- 10k steps a day. I know better than to set a goal for working out 3 times a week, but I’m hoping I can ease myself into better habits by starting with walking every day. Fingers crossed!
And goodness, that’s 2 posts in a row that are just a wall of text with no pics! I’ll try to make the next post a little bit more interesting! lol.