On to a new month! Let’s see how June went, shall we?
- Scrap April 2016. Done!
- Scrap May 2016. Done! And can I just add that this means that I finished up 6 months of scrapbooking in 2 months? And that I’m no longer more than a year behind? Because, AWESOME!
- Project Life. I finished November and December!
- Camp Half-Blood. We’ve decided that a theme every 2 or 3 weeks is more our style. 🙂 We’ve been having loads of fun with Medusa week though. 🙂
- Camp Half-Blood shirts. Yeah, this still hasn’t happened. Whoops.
- Name Vinyl. Need to do this too.
- Order pics. I blew all of my spending money on planner goodies. lol. Soon though. 🙂
- School Scrapbook. See above re ordering prints. 😉
- DAD pics. Still need to do these.
- 10k steps a day. I kind of fell off the wagon here. Hoping to do better next month.
- I want to finish scrapping August of 2016. I only have 2 layouts to go!
- I want to do 10 current layouts. Summer layouts are always my favorite. 🙂
- I’d like to cull the massive list for September down to a more reasonable level and get the pics printed.
- I’d really love to get September scrapped as well.
- I need to get at least January’s Project Life done. February would be an awesome bonus. I did already buy a new album for it and I have enough page protectors to keep me going for a while.
- Name vinyl. This is just getting embarrassing. lol.
- Figure out making my own stickers! I got some printable sticker paper so I could make my own planner stickers. To say there’s a steep learning curve would be a massive understatement. lol.
- It’s Christmas in July! Not really, but I do need to start thinking about craft projects that I’d like done by Christmas. First up, I want to finish the crosses in my cross stitch. There’s still a ton of back stitching to go as well, but I’ve got to get back on the horse with this one.
- Stockings… Oh my. I need to work on my brother-in-law’s stocking. I also need to get my sister to order a kit for my nephew.
- Steps and water. I ordered stickers for my planner to track these, so hopefully that’s enough motivation. lol.
July’s going to be busy! In addition to our regular Camp Half-Blood activities, Kate’s going to go to sailing camp for a week, and my friend and I are taking our kids to San Antonio for a few days without our hubbies. Should be fun!