Look Ma! I used my Silhouette! 🙂 If you follow me on instagram, you’ve already seen these pics, but I wanted to blog them anyway.
How cute did they turn out! I found a file that I liked and then tweaked it a bit. It turned out exactly as I envisioned. Bonus points, my neighbor wanted shirts too so she “paid” me by buying all of the supplies. Yay free vinyl!
And here are my 2 cuties in their new shirts! I’m so happy with how they turned out. I might even try to take their pics with my real camera, though that would probably be pushing my luck. lol.
And now it’s Spring Break! Yay!!! Maybe I should come up with a cute hashtag for our Spring Break adventures… Hmm..
I was actually fairly productive in February! Just not in a blogging way. lol. Let’s take a look, shall we?
- Finish cross stitch. I’m not done, but I’m getting closer. This is the last month though! I must finish it by April 2nd.
- Finish December Daily. Nope. Didn’t even look at this. lol.
- Scrapbooking. I actually got a lot done! I finished September and October of 2015. Whoot whoot! Now I just need to keep the forward momentum going.
- Project Life: Well, I’m almost done with one layout. lol. I really need to take some time for this. I have some gorgeous kits I’d love to use!
- Ball up yarn and get started with the knitting. I almost finished the border, but then I realized that I needed to buy another skein of yarn to do it. This is time sensitive though! Must be finished by mid April.
- Set up new planner and start using it. I haven’t done this, but I did find a calendar that I’m writing things down on.
- Sell all the cookies. We did it!!! And I registered Kate for a week of camp.
- Prep materials for February Girl Scout meetings. Done and done! I also went to a full day training so that we can now have campfires with the girls. Technically I think we can also backpack Bear Grylls style but I think we all know that’s not happening. lol.
- Plan an awesome Spring Break. Done! We’re going to go visit family for a few days on the coast and then Kate and I are doing a mommy daughter camping weekend. (Don’t worry. In cabins. I think they even have AC.) I even made Kate an awesome road trip activity book.
- Make Valentine’s Day shirts. Done! And I just ordered the stuff to make St Patrick’s Day shirts. 🙂
Shall we set some March Goals?
- Finish scrapbooking November 2015.
- Finish scrapbooking December 2015.
- 4 Project Life layouts.
- Finish the dang cross stitch!
- Finish the dang blanket!
- Bluebonnet pics.
- Summer boredom buster thingy. That’s a technical term. lol. I have no idea what this will look like, but my plan is that it has ideas for things that Kate can do independently when she comes to me and says she’s bored this summer.
- Move water table to front yard. Our front yard has a nice covered porch and our backyard has zero shade so I’m thinking of trying to create a little play area out front.
- Do 4 fun “educational” and/or crafty things with the babies.
- Plan something for the babies’ second birthday. :sob::