Oh my gosh, the time has been flying!!! I’m not quite sure how it happened, but it’s already December! And I am determined to make this an awesome December. First, let’s see how I did in November.
- Gratitude Banner. We skipped this this year, but I’m planning to do it next year for sure. I just need to think about it in October, not November. lol.
- December Daily prep. I ordered another kit on Cyber Monday, does that count? hahahahaha
- May Project Life. Nope.
- June Project Life. Nope.
- Scrap January 2017. Yes! Whoo hoo.
- Jake’s Stocking. I have been working on this a ton and I’m getting so close! Maybe I’ll post a progress pic on instagram later today.
- Take down Halloween decorations. Done.
- Bake for Thanksgiving. Done. Oh my y’all. I ended up making 5 pies and oreo truffles. Because I’m a crazy person. lol.
- Christmas Prep. I have so many ideas! But I didn’t get much done other than deciding that I was going to make a Christmas tree skirt. Perhaps it will be done before Kate graduates high school. lol.
- NaNoCraftO. This was hit or miss. I think next year I want to be more intentional and organized about it. It was fun though. 🙂
- December Daily. This is one of my favorite projects of the year! I would really like to keep up with it this year, with a one day delay. (So scrapping the 1st on the 2nd, etc.) I doubt I will manage to keep up with that, but I would like to finish the project by the end of December, and not have it hanging over my head in May.
- Jake’s Stocking. This must be done. Must.
- Order Christmas cards.
- Address/ send Christmas cards.
- Take Christmas pics. I’m not using them for Christmas cards, but I do want to get some pics of the kids in their Christmas outfits. Especially since we got Baby Jake a matching outfit too! Yay cousin pics!!!
- Road trip book. We’re taking 2 road trips this month, one with just me and the kids to San Antonio, and one whole family trip to Houston. I want to make Kate an activity book for the car.
- Decorate Christmas tree.
- Christmas Menu.
- Cookie Booth plan.
- Planner stickers. I’m getting closer, but I still can’t figure out the settings on my silhouette to have it cut through the sticker but not the sticker backing.
Wish me luck!